Yesterday I was all alone so I called up one of my girls to with me to the mall. We went to the Gap and guess who I saw? It was my man holding hands with this skinny bitch. I was so upset. I did not even confront him. I just walked out of the store. I felt tears roll down my cheek as I walked out thinking to myself, I could do better but who would want someone like me. I dont have a good job and I dont make a lot of money. I am a parent of 2 children. It is hard for women with kids to find a good man. Dont you agree?
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Jetting Out of Town Together
- Katy Perry Gets 10,000 Fans to Sing 'Happy Birthday' to Mom
- Karrueche Tran Spotted Holding Hands with Smiling NFL WR Victor Cruz
- Sean Astin Responds to FCC's Fake Comments by His Mother, Patty Duke, Against Net Neutrality
- Beyonce Not Planning Destiny's Child Reunion at Coachella
- KYLE's Amazed by L.A. Wildfire Relief Efforts, But Pleads for More Help
- Niecy Nash Shades Omarosa's Call for 'Black Woman Civil War'
- Lorenzen Wright's Ex-Wife Charged with His Murder
- Gene Simmons Sued For Sexual Assault (UPDATE)
- Hot Felon Jeremy Meeks' GF Chloe Green Wearing Huge Diamond Ring