Yesterday I was all alone so I called up one of my girls to with me to the mall. We went to the Gap and guess who I saw? It was my man holding hands with this skinny bitch. I was so upset. I did not even confront him. I just walked out of the store. I felt tears roll down my cheek as I walked out thinking to myself, I could do better but who would want someone like me. I dont have a good job and I dont make a lot of money. I am a parent of 2 children. It is hard for women with kids to find a good man. Dont you agree?
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Hit in Car Theft
- LFO Singer Devin Lima Recovering After Doctors Remove Football-Sized Tumor
- Kobe Bryant Hits Awesome Trick Shot During Photo Shoot
- Kendall Jenner: Courtside for Blake Griffin!? Hell Yeah.
- Marshawn Lynch Goes Beast Mode On Bart Ride, Chanting 'F**k The Chiefs'
- Snoop Dogg Burns LaVar Ball for Feeding Lonzo to 'Lions' in NBA
- Kim Porter Reacts to Lupita's Weinstein Claim ... He Didn't Discriminate, But It's All Bad
- Jamie Foxx: How Bout Them Dodgers!?
- Meagan Good Says Playboy's First Transgender Playmate Will Save Lives
- Harvey Weinstein, Rape Accuser's Lawyer Touts New Client on Website